Friday, March 6, 2015

So disappointing!! - Your "company policies" SUCK

Sadly, today did not go as planned!
So disappointed! Last time we got to see everything...she totally took her time, let us see how the baby measured, showed us the heart beat, amniotic sac, my uterus and ovary measurements, gave us pictures to take home, etc. All she did today was rush through it at mach speed, I think my lower half actually has whip lash! We got zero pictures, didn't get to see baby's heart beat or get a rate per minute (for the fertility center's files), and no word on how many are in there. She wouldn't even turn the screen. I was so mad and sad that I almost burst into tears in the imaging room, ha ha. The last 2 weeks drugg by, we were so excited. She said "your doctor's office is going to have to confirm everything with you, and they're all gone for the day it looks like, I'm so sorry." REALLY, at 2:15pm?! We have been waiting 8 years to have a baby people, so now we just get to stress all weekend?? Blink twice for twins, touch your nose for 1, cough if something is not right...anything!! She totally gave us the impression last week that we would for sure know today how many babies, that's why we are like what the heck. So now we have to wait til Monday (which is 8,000 years from now by the way!) for my OB's office to call with the results, because "company policy" prohibits her from telling us anything. Well it didn't prohibit you at all last appointment, but whatever! I understand you might get fired if you do or say something that's a big no no, and we don't want that, but why was our last visit so different from today? It was the same person! So, unfortunately we know nothing, STILL. Limbo, the story of our lives. Someone better be calling me on Monday or I will kill somebody. The only words she uttered today were "well I see something as plain as day." That was it. Seriously?! So we are left wondering if something is wrong, if there really is more than one in there, if she was just extra weird today for no good reason and there's only one in there, or if all is fine. I know I'm a big worry wort by nature (and genetics, dad and I call each other Debbie, Debbie Downer ha ha), but she was just so weird today and kicked us right out! Hoping for the best and trying not to stress. My sister reminded me that Mondays are good luck anyways, that's the day of the week that we found out that I was pregnant, and also the days that my blood work always came back great during the treatment! Thanks baby sissy ☺ I made a cute sign for today and everything, still so bummed. We will let you know what we find out on Monday. To top it all off, if all went good today, the fertility center said I could have stopped my meds! Such a disappointment, because I'm in a lot of pain from all of these dang injections. Here is my sad face lol...




No comments:

Post a Comment