Friday, February 20, 2015

TWINS OR NOT TWINS? That is the question lol - Ultrasound results ♥

TWINS OR NOT TWINS? That is the question, lol...

Our hearts are so full they could pop! We have waited 8 long and very hard years to have it finally be OUR TURN to be in a room getting an ultrasound and sharing the wonderful news with everyone. I was so nervous last night, but today was better than we ever could have imagined! While they were not able to tell us for sure today if both embryos attached (insert big sad face here), we are so unbelievably grateful for the precious little one that we know for sure did! You could see that one very well on the screen and he/she measured perfectly. I will be 7 weeks on Monday, and my due date (for now) is October 12th. I thought I would bawl my eyes out today, what a wonderful experience. But I couldn't take my eyes off the screen long enough to think about crying, ha ha. We were glued. It was so exciting, I think I can finally let myself totally believe that I'm pregnant now. It was fun to see Blake so excited also! As we left he said, "well that made it much more real for me!". We get to go back in 2 weeks to see if it's twins or not. She said it could be a small blood pool from the placenta attaching (explains my spotting/light bleeding issues bc she found another small pool), but it was too far up to tell if it was that or if there's another little baby hiding up in there, so to not rule out 2. We will keep you updated, but won't know much for 2 weeks though. At first we heard "there's only one in here for sure", but then it turned into, "well actually I'm not 100% sure that there isn't another one up here!" STILL in limbo, ahhh! Ha ha. Our ultrasound tech also did fertility treatments and they ended up with twins. She said "if it ends up being twins, don't be scared. Just think, what's better than one baby?...TWO!" Thought she was cute. Anyways, here are some fun pictures from today though, even though they could never fully capture our excitement, love, and gratitude...because it's just too much! ♥ So very very thankful to our Father in heaven today! So happy to see a baby with a strong heart beat, and excited for our next appointment. I'm still on bed rest for another couple weeks, but my morning sickness (all day sickness more like ha ha) comes and goes now, that's better than 24/7! But I will gladly be sick because we are just so happy to be pregnant!! Thanks for all of your support!



1 comment: