Saturday, February 14, 2015

Home sweet home, a little bed rest, and Valentine's Day! - so nice to be home

Got home yesterday afternoon, Slinky and I were so happy to see Blake!!! Feels like the whole treatment trip was just a dream. So fun to be home and pregnant! Traveling alone while pregnant and with a pet is not ideal though, ha ha. I'm exhausted to say the least, but Slinky was so good. I missed my hubby so bad, forgot how cute he is!! :) Also missed my comfy bed, squishy couch and Netflix. Blake surprised me with some beautiful flowers, a clean house, and he also had fun opening his baby gifts/Valentines from me. My sister spotted this onesie at Old Navy and Blake loved it. He loves anything motorcycles. If it's a girl, she can just wear a yellow headband, ha ha. We got some Chili's curbside to go and are going to watch a movie to celebrate Valentine's. What a fun and relaxing day, never thought I would be celebrating it pregnant!

  I'm on bed rest for a few weeks due to some spotting/light bleeding. Doctor said my HCG level is really high and to not worry, it's just better to be safe than sorry. Spotting is pretty common in the first trimester, so we have been trying to not stress, but it's so hard. Lots of changes going on in there, we are going to have to be patient. So nothing serious for now, but please keep us in your prayers :) 

We have our first ultrasound this coming Friday, we are SO excited!!! We have been waiting yearrrrrs to hear a little heart beat and to have sonogram pictures to hang on the fridge! Can't wait to see how many are in there! So very grateful to our donor couple! Without them we would not be here and would have lost all hope of ever having a family ♥ Never give up!



No comments:

Post a Comment