Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Final bloodwork is done! - can go home to my hubby!

Got my last round of blood work done for the fertility center today, hooray for that! My wallet (and arm veins) are very happy lol. Was so worried I would get my results and they'd say "sorry, your levels have gone down", but all is well! My HCG level went from 275 on the 2nd to 1,836 today :) She said they hoped it had made it's way toward 1,000, so we are more than good! What a relief, I can finally get home to my hubby. So excited to finally celebrate our exciting news with him IN PERSON (instead of on the phone!) and Valentine's Day. We have missed each other terribly. It will be the best Valentine's Day EVER! Hopefully I will feel good enough to venture out. If not, we can still rent some movies and lounge together at home, and enjoy the fact that
WE ARE GOING TO FINALLY BE PARENTS!

I had a few good days of not throwing up or feeling too nauseous, but I'm back at it and thrilled! I have never been so happy to feel so gross :) Hopefully all continues to go well! We can have our 7 and 9 week ultrasounds in the next few weeks, we're SO excited for those! This still all seems so surreal! I'm officially 5 weeks :)

Got to have a fun lunch with my grandparents and some of my sisters today after my appointment. I think I could live on french fries and honey mustard dressing! YUMMM. Old Navy was so fun, could spend a fortune on all the cute baby stuff I saw! Also, had the lab registration employees take a picture with me, I saw them more than anyone at the fertility clinic, ha ha. While I didn't like getting the blood work done every week, they both were so sweet to me and were really rooting for us!




No comments:

Post a Comment