Friday, January 30, 2015

You still in there? - hang on little babies!


YOU STILL IN THERE?

I'm not going to pretend that everyday of this treatment process is perfect and exciting, this is real life after all, ha ha. It's ok to be scared though. That's what Heavenly Father is there for, to comfort us in times of great need. We just have to trust in him as much as we can and have faith in HIS plan for us. I have been feeling super sick from my shots and new pills this last week :'( And also kinda down about things the last couple of days. Not sure why. Probably just fearing that the embryos have made their escape, ha ha, but trying really hard to stay positive. Been praying extra to be at peace. I love the power of prayer! I think it's just getting harder because we will find out that it worked or that it didn't. It's not fun having no control over anything. And I miss Blake super bad!!! I want to hug him so bad right now! We knew this would be somewhat of a rollercoaster ride though.

But all I have to do to cheer myself up is talk to my hubby and read my very first blog posts about our story and I am reminded of how just how extremely lucky we are! No waiting list, received a lot of healthy embryos from our donor couple, and the fact that this all started because of a dream...is just a MIRACLE! But it's just so easy to let tiny little thoughts of doubt creep into your mind. We are human. It's just extra challenging when you have ached for something so badly for so many years. I found a couple of scriptures that brought my mind some peace: John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." Proverbs 3: 5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Feeling better today! :)

Before we left on transfer day, my doctor said to me "think sticky thoughts because the embryos are very sticky, so don't worry about them just falling out!" So glad she said that, it has helped us a ton, ha ha. Please keep us in your prayers!

HANG ON LITTLE BABIES!!!






1 comment:

  1. Your pictures made me smile and then cry! Please know that others are here to share your burden when you are feeling doubt and discouragement! Think of it as someone linking onto each of your arms...even when you stumble, you will never fall!! :-)

    ReplyDelete