Thursday, January 22, 2015

Off we go, only 1 day left! - miserable and loving it!


I can't believe it is finally time to head out for the transfer! Only 1 day left! This whole thing has seemed like a booked vacation that we would eventually get to go on, but it has totally snuck up on us! We're beyond excited, and also quite nervous, ha ha. Your fasting and prayers took away so much of our stress and fear though, thank you again for all of your support! It means more to us than words could ever say.

I'm excited to be heading out today with mom! And I am also pretty dang miserable, but that's good because we know my meds are still working! I've been feeling pretty blah...puffy tummy, an extremely sore and bruised behind from dozens of shots, heartburn, headaches, crazy sleep schedule, hot flashes, red cheeks, nausea, abdominal pain, etc. But it is good practice right?! :) I will soon feel this way for 9 more months we hope! I have never been so happy to be miserable! Really thinking this is going to work :) I have been feeling more emotional though, and really really missing my husband, but I'm surrounded by loving family. So thankful! Thank you Grandma for being my trusty shot giver these past few weeks. She really hates it, but I'm glad she still jabbs me daily anyways :) And thanks to Grandpa for saying everyday "oh yeah, its going to work!"

We will have some fun pictures to post tomorrow from the transfer, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. You have been on my mind all day today!! Prayers going up!! My sweet little daughter (age 8) includes your snowflakes in our family prayers sometimes!! CUTE!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete