Thursday, January 13, 2022

1 month old - adorable babies!

Our adorable little Tater Tot turned a month old yesterday! How in the heck?! He is so, so cuddly, sweet, and a ton of fun. He is gaining weight like a champ, and nurses 24/7 ot feels like, ha ha. He's almost 10 lbs I think. We are going to weigh him tomorrow in just his diaper. But with me holding him on and off the scales it was exactly 10 lbs different. He has already changed a ton! I love his super wild head of hair, his tiny toes, and the way he looks at Cam and Claire. He absolutely loves Claire and her voice. Always looks right at her. Got some cute pics today and wanted to share them really quick. We think Christian loves Cam's glasses, big ol grin in their pic below! Unfortunately Christian's tongue tie has re-grown and it is causing me nursing pain again and him some severe and painful gas. I'll post more when I've had more sleep. Poor tiny babe 😭 How stinking cute are my beautiful babies?! LOVE THESE PICS ❤









No comments:

Post a Comment