Sunday, June 20, 2021

14 weeks! - A little lemon & Father's Day

I can't believe how fast things are going by!! This little boy will seriously be here before we know it. He is now growing hair follicles (I will be super shocked if this kid isn't born with a full head of dark hair!), can urinate, and is approximately 3.5 inches long from crown to rump. So he's even longer than that including his little legs! The twins and my niece are cracking us all up lately with their name ideas. My niece votes for Rufus, and the twins were teasing me one day while I was making protein shakes and said we should name him Protein. So, if the kids are in charge, he'll be named Rufus Protein 🤣 That's what we call him when we talk about things because it is so funny, so it just may stick as a nickname lol. I am still trying to convince Blake of my 2 fav boy names but he still isn't loving them. So we'll probably go with the one we do both love, which is another C name, ha ha. But he has sworn me to secrecy since so many people have stolen our names over the years, ha ha. But I think I'll convince him to let me tell people like we did with with twins 😀 

We had a wonderful Father's Day with Daddy/Blake today at home! And we got to go celebrate some more at Blake's aunt and uncle's house this evening with cousins. The kids were thrilled to get to play with cousins we haven't seen in awhile! Blake also had a great birthday the other day. We are sooo grateful that he is here to celebrate it with us. We are both still traumatized, especially me since he was unconscious and convulsing, from his near death experience in May. So little things like building things with the kids, as well as big things like birthdays and Father's Days, are extra sweet and special these days. 

I am definitely getting more energy lately and am able to eat more. Hooray!! I have been craving Mexican and Chinese foods like crazy, but I sadly have so many food allergies that we can't eat out. So, I bought some tasty allergy friendly corn tamales from Costco instead and it has been heavenly!! Topped with my fav guac and some sweet onion salsa...yum! I was so proud of myself the other day because I vacuumed, mopped, did 2 loads of laundry AND 2 loads of dishes...in the same day, not the same week 🥳🤣 Going to stores still wears me the heck out, but doing my light workouts is getting easier at least. My rash is ALMOST gone, again, knock on wood! I just need to stay inside 24/7 and I'm golden. Seriously, going outside for even 5 mins causes major flare ups! So I hope I have been able to flush most of this dang yeast out of my system with the nettle and dandelion teas I've been drinking & the TRS. Both teas are great for naturally flushing the liver and preventing yeast infections and UTIs. And I have been able to resume use of the zeolite spray that helped Cameron and Claire so much. It is safe for pregnancy and also helps get rid of yeast. It has worked wonders topically also. One day after getting groceries I was insanely itchy and the TRS took the sting and itch out of my skin immediately. It was so awesome! I hope that I will be yeast free very soon! Stupid antibiotics...

Have a wonderful Father's Day everyone! We are so grateful for all of the wonderful men in our lives 💙









No comments:

Post a Comment