Friday, October 23, 2020

Post transfer - Bed rest & Praying for morning sickness!

Well guys, it is day 1 of 2 of bed rest following the transfer (fertility center calls em "Princess Days", ha ha). Not supposed to clean, exercise, etc. All I have to say...is I don't know how on earth I did 3 MONTHS of strict home and hospital bed rest when pregnant with the twins!??!😟😳😮 Granted this hotel bed is squishier than my bed at home...my neck, back, knees, and more are quite sore from laying here for a little less than only 24 hrs, ha ha. I really wish though that I could just hang myself upside down for like a whole week! Stay in there sweet babies!! We are so glad you BOTH thawed well 😭❤🥳 We know now how crazy awesome and special having twins is, so I am extra hoping they both stay put. Hang on!!

So, I checked my previous blog posts...I started with morning sickness after only 2 days after the transfer with the twins, and 3 days with angel baby Cannon. The fertility center couldn't believe that I could possibly be sick so early on, but I totally was! You can tell the difference between a stomach flu and morning sickness. So, I'm curious if I will do that again this time if it is successful?! Or if I won't because I am so much healthier, detoxed, and weigh so much less compared to the past transfers? Toxins in the body have been shown to contribute to the presence and severity of morning sickness. And fat cells are notorious for storing toxins. It would be a comfort to be sick so soon again because I would know the treatment worked ha ha, but at the same time it would be awesome to not be so sick this time around. I was extremely sick from right after the transfer until about 5.5 months with the twins. 

We have been watching lots of History Channel. Blake just got back from getting a grocery pick up order from a local Walmart. Soo nice, especially with all this covid stuff going on! Our room is cute,  very clean, and has a mini kitchen in it. Which is great for us because we can't eat out due to multiple food allergies. Take out is terrible for you anyways. Gotta keep my health on track!


No comments:

Post a Comment