Thursday, September 3, 2020

The MONSTER NEEDLES are back! - Meds arrived today 😬

Good grief...I always forget just how big these things are!! 😭😳 My rear end hurts already, ha ha. This arriving makes things seem even more real though! Sadly my package was a day late and some of my progesterone suppositories were melted. But the pharmacy is awesome and is resending them on Saturday. We definitely don't want me using the ones that came today, they aren't the proper dose anymore. 

Just a couple of more weeks until I head to Utah to get this ball rolling! My first appt is on the 22nd. That will be the Saline Ultrasound. The purpose of this test is to inject saline water into my uterus to check for any polyps, etc. Don't want anything in the way causing problems, we want my uterus in perfect condition for embryo implantation! I have never had an issue though, so hopefully all goes well 👍




No comments:

Post a Comment