Friday, June 24, 2016

The many faces of Cameron!

This baby boy cracks us up! He makes the funniest faces and I just had to post some of them. He's precious, fiesty, hilarious, sweet, snuggly, smart, alert, wiggly, picky, adorable and ridiculously soft! He loves his swing, blankies, feeding time, having his face tickled, laying by sissy, and his binky. We can't imagine life without our little CamoMan! 

I love being tickled face
 Snuggly smiley face
 About to have a fit face
 I didn't do it face
Ok, maybe I did do it face
 What are you lookin at face
 Angry face
 Serious face
 What was that noise face
 You just took off my blankey face
 Stretching face
 Drama king face
 Silly/happy face
 Just ate a bunch so now I have fishy lips face 
 Last but not least, my favorite, I've got one eye on you baby owl face!

No comments:

Post a Comment