Tuesday, March 8, 2016

2 weeks! - Here's to 2 more!

Well it was TWO WEEKS ago yesterday that I was admitted to the hospital. So grateful to have only been there for five days and that I've been able to rest at home! My doctor thought I was going to deliver, so glad to have been a rare case where the cervix actually lengthened a little after getting down so low. The twinnies are still right where we want them, keep cooking babies! I will be 27 weeks this weekend, once we hit 28 weeks their survival rate goes from 80% to 90+. I know I've already said that but it's such great news!! Praying I can last at least until then if they HAVE to arrive early. Otherwise we are hoping for 32 weeks or more! So grateful for my mom, she's here to stay until the babies are born and I'm recouped from having them. What an angel! Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers, we can feel them! I'm pretty sure it's the only reason these babies are still in my belly :) Follow up cervical ultrasound on Thursday! 

I love that I can't see my belly anymore when laying down, he he. My belly has grown an inch in the last three days!

No comments:

Post a Comment