Sunday, June 21, 2015

From blog to book & Happy Father's Day!

Our book came while we were on vacation, we love it! It is so nice to have such a neat keepsake of our first pregnancy and frozen embryo transfer adventure. I love having something that I can actually hold in my hands. The blog is nice, but you can't hold it, ha ha. It was worth the $30.00, I highly recommend Shared Book! I got to choose my pictures, book cover, imported my entire blog (you can also just choose certain posts if you want), and everything. There's even a dedication section. Definitely will use them again.

 

We have been hanging in there as best as possible. Still have bad days of course, it's only been 3 months, but I'm so grateful for my husband and family. It's crazy to think that I would be going on 6 months pregnant, I just can't even process, visualize, or imagine that. Oddly that gives me comfort though, I know that baby was meant to return to our Heavenly Father. I know this father's day probably isn't easy for Blake, but he is always strong for me. He will be a hilarious, fun, creative, loving, and incredible father one day. I can't wait to see him holding OUR baby some day ♥ Our next treatment is scheduled for September 25th! It seemed too soon at first, but we (especially me) needed something to look forward to. Please keep us in your prayers, that our hearts may continue to heal, and that the next treatment will have a better outcome. Hope is so hard to hang onto sometimes, but we still have it...I think, ha ha! I'm more sure some days than others. 


Happy Father's Day to my sweet hubby, and all the other daddy's out there! I'm so very grateful for my dad. He is the most generous person I know, thanks for all you do and have done for us Dad!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment