Sunday, January 18, 2015

Thank you all! - feeling so blessed

FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS, THANK YOU!!!

Thank you to all who fasted and prayed with us today! We have been so at peace today, and overwhelmed by the spirit. We are so grateful to have such wonderful family members and friends! We hope that this coming Friday will go smoothly. We know that whatever is supposed to happen will happen. The Lord hears our prayers, though at times it may not always seem that way. We had to wait 8 long years for this wonderful treatment opportunity. The Lord does things in his time, not ours. It is left up to us to keep our faith during trials, we are so very happy that we didn't give up on our dreams!

I was able to go do some sealings with my grandparents yesterday at the St. George temple, it was so beautiful. I instantly felt the fears and stresses of this treatment melt away as soon as we walked through the front doors of the temple. My hormone injections have made this last week not so fun for me (finally feeling really yucky and sore), and we still randomly think oh my gosh what if this doesn't work?! So it was wonderful to feel that special sense of peace that you only get at the temple, just wish Blake could be here. Faith batteries are recharged though! 

Only FIVE more days until transfer day!!!






2 comments:

  1. My heart is so tender today. As we woke this morning and we decided to fast and pray for you and Blake, I felt such peace.
    I love you like one of my own and pray that everything turns out the way that the Lord has planned for you and that you will be able to accept his plans for you with the strong faith that you have shown during all of your trials. You are such a special young woman and I have no doubt that you will have the happiness that you deserve. Please remember that the love and prayers on your behalf will continue. Sending big hugs to you and your family! We love you, Doug & Kay Dell

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got to go to the temple! The St. George Temple is one of the unique & cool ones to have been through to!! My parents got married there over 55 years ago in the heat of the summer! I have prayed for you and Blake all day long, prayed for this procedure to go well, prayed for you to find peace with whatever outcome, and I have pleaded with Heavenly Father to PLEASE let my former Laurel experience the joy of motherhood!! I did what I could sweetie!! I cried bitter tears for you too, as we both share that same ache and know how much it hurts....I want this for you so much that I can picture it happening already!! Love you!! :-* <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete