Monday, January 26, 2015

More pictures from our transfer trip! - Family and old friends ♥

Was SO FUN to get to see a few of our friends and family on our trip! We missed out on seeing lots of others because I'm not allowed to be around anyone even remotely sick. But it was still fun! Thanks for the yummy dinners Delanie and Todd, and thanks for meeting us at Dairy Queen Kim and Danny!

Was quite cold while we were there too, I froze mom out because these hormones make me so dang hot! :( My face is constantly beet red, especially right after a shot. It was 30 something degrees outside and I had the air conditioning on in the car on the way back, lol. Mom was a trooper though and fibbed that she wasn't totally freezing, even though she was ♥

Our room was nice and pretty quiet. Never had a cleaner hotel room, thank you La Quinta! Again, I loved the view from our window!










No comments:

Post a Comment