Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Estradiol! - first day of treatment

Had my first appointment today, yay! Hooray for AMAZING nurses! Started the Estradiol Valtrate (estrogen) injections tonight. Grandma handled jabbing me in the rear with these giant needles like a pro, ha ha. She got to practice on rubber skin at the doctor's office today, lol. My Baseline Ultrasound (uterus) was also done today and everything looks really great! Ended our exciting "first day of treatment" with lunch at Red Robin and a trip to Wood Creations for a craft fix! Thanks Mom! :)
















2 comments:

  1. I love the baby binder! Oh the injections! My upper buttox felt like tenderized meat for weeks! Trying to jog was so fun! Every bounce hurt like a son of a gun!! My husband was so afraid to jab me!! Your blog brings back so many memories! Bless you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot figure out how to follow your journey on here! I snap shot the screen so I could find you again! I want to know how you journey unfolds!

    ReplyDelete